Want to see Showpad in action – without having to discuss your budget and other business specs? Here’s your chance.
The Growth Hub puts Showpad to the test with a virtual Tech Roast. This challenging live demo gives business leaders and revenue enablement champions like you the opportunity to see what Showpad can really do – as experts interrogate our features to reveal the benefits, expose any limitations and evaluate the potential ROI.
Prospecting is rated by sales reps as the most difficult part of the sales process.
Whilst social and email outreach is well established, video outreach has been found to have 16% higher open rates and 26% higher replies.
How do leaders ensure videos are of sufficient quality? How can they integrate company branding at scale?
Yet for all the benefits of video prospecting, it has its challenges
This is why there is an increasing number of video prospecting tools designed to help sales reps produce higher quality videos and promote the benefits of the company’s product or service.
Elevate by Shootsta is one such tool. Elevate is a sales enablement tool that is designed to enable sales reps to engage their prospects at every stage of the sales process.
They claim that it allows a sales rep to prepare & record personalised and branded videos to prospects at each stage of the process. They also claim that it allows leaders to assess the effectiveness of different messages from different sales reps.
The questions Alex asks…
– Is the quality of video really any different than something you can record on your phone?
– How can they prove levels of client engagement are any different from existing methods?
– Demonstrate ROI from investment in another tech tool.
Every company has to find a balance between giving their sales reps the freedom to craft tailored messages to attract new prospects, whilst also protecting the overall brand perception of the business.
Video prospecting has the potential to make your sales reps stand out from the crowd. Yet when prospecting it is the little things that matter.
How many times have you received a cold approach where there is a spelling mistake, grammatical error or the person has uploaded the wrong details into the automation sequence?
It is becoming increasingly harder for AEs & SDRs to get prospects signed-up to a demo, why? Because prospects know this hooks them into the sales process. They want to do their research first!
The Tech Roast is an opportunity for tech suppliers to run a demo, in a challenging yet safe environment, to share with their pool of prospects they’ve been unable to convert into a demo.
The interviewer (that’s us) plays the role of a prospective client who is interested in a tech solution to solve a business need, challenging the tech provider to explore the high value features, the limitations and the potential ROI of using their technology. How does it work?
– Provide your prospects with an independent platform for you to showcase your demo & product offering
– Organise an initial briefing call with you to research your product, to highlight both your limitations & game changers
– Work with you to create a challenging demo, that will reignite conversations with your prospects that have gone cold
– Host your Tech Roast on The Growth Hub for future viewings, either to share with your prospects or new starters as a training resource
You (The Tech Supplier) Will…
– Take ownership of the promotion, driving registrations to your Tech Roast. Encourage your AEs & SDRs to invite their Linkedin network and prospects that have not taken up a demo yet.
– Invite the contacts sitting on your CRM that you’ve never been able to get over line, positioning this Tech Roast as a taster before a personalised demo.
– Be open to the idea that we will push your buttons & ask tough questions about the limitations of your product – this is more of a grilling as opposed to an inferno ?
We at The Growth Hub are dedicated to empowering your success by uniting sales, revenue, and customer success. Our focus is on uniting people, process, technology, and leadership to enable effective execution of change.